Thursday, July 12, 2007

How much do you like chocolate?

I don't think Hubby knew what I was doing with the camera, but I wanted evidence. Crushed m & ms were all over the side of his face. Some of the ones on the ear had fallen off, but the man's face was essentially covered in chocolate. How, you might ask, could this happen?

Hubby had just gotten off the cell phone when I smelled chocolate in the vicinity. I quickly followed my nose to Hubby's face. I went from there to the cell phone (just a few weeks old), which was also covered in smushed m & ms.

"Hubby, how on earth did you get mashed m & ms all over your cell phone, and did you know that they are all over the side of your face now?" I felt like Hermoine when she first meets Ron and points out the dirt on the side of his nose.

"Huh?" he responded as he walked to the bathroom to clean his face. "How did that happen?"

"You have crushed m & ms all over your new cell phone." He looked puzzled for a few minutes, and then pulled an open bag of m & ms out of his pocket. Apparently he put them in his pocket during the movie we had just seen and decided his cell phone belonged in the same pocket.

You just never know what will happen at my house.

No comments: